Nutrex Research BCAA Drive BlackNutrex Research
Nutrex Research BCAA Drive Black Product Information
BCAA Drive Black is an ultra pure blend that delivers the branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine in its research proven and natural ratio of 2:1:1. No fluff or inferior amino acids were added. Nothing was done to upset this superior ratio of ultra pure BCAAs.
BCAAs account for 33% of all muscle protein. Unlike normal amino acids, BCAAs are directly metabolized within the muscle where they have a special anabolic and anti-catabolic effect on it. Timing, dosage and quality of the BCAA formula are crucial to fully benefit as an athlete. BCAAs help improve performance and enhance muscle recovery after intense exercise leading to muscle mass and strength gains.
BCAA Drive Black is for the serious athlete who does not compromise and is result driven. It's your perfect anabolic formula. When taken before exercise BCAA Drive Black directly supplies your muscles with the performance enhancing effects of ultra pure BCAAs in their optimal 2:1:1 ratio.*
- Ultra pure BCAAs in their optimal 2:1:1 ratio
- No fluff or inferior amino acids were added
- Directly metabolized within the muscle itself
- Taken pre-exercise BCAAs support anabolism, recovery and growth
- Serving Size: 5 tablets
- Servings Per Container: 40
- ULTRA PURE BCAAS in 2:1:1 Ratio for Optimum Anabolic Effects 5000 mg
- L-Leucine 2500 mg
- L-Isoleucine 1250 mg
- L-Valine 1250 mg
- Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Sterate, Silicon dioxide, Croscarmellose Sodium, Clear Coating.
Directions for Training Days: Take 5 Tablets with 8 ounces of water or your favorite beverage and consume 30 minutes before your workout. Directions for Non Training Days: Take 5 tablets with 8 ounces of water or your favorite beverage once per day between meals.
Warning: Allergen Warning: Manufactured on equipment that processes products containing Milk, Egg, Soybeans, Fin Fish, and Wheat.