Gen Labs WReckonGen Labs
Gen Labs WReckon Product Information
WReckon is the strongest, most potent pre-workout supplement that is out today.
When we developed WReckon we had you, the athlete, in mind. Gone are the days of pre-workouts claiming they are the end all be all or companies cheapening their products to cut down costs and increase profit. We don’t fabricate lies, we produce genetically engineered results because we are a company headed by athletes for athletes. We had our scientists put together a wicked formula of strength signaling, plasma expanding, pump activating, and muscle building compounds that are known to mankind. The end result was WReckon.
WReckon allows you to blast through workouts with ease leaving the competition not just behind, but in tears. Your muscles will never feel the same, and neither will you. Your day of WReckoning is here? Are you ready?
WReckon’s proprietary blend consists of 10 pump inducing ingredients at an amazing 32,767 mgs.
- (Concentrated Muscle Matrix [Creatine Monohydrate, Beta-Alanine, Betaine]
- N.O. Plasma Volumizing Matrix [L-Arginine, Citrulline Malate, Glycerol, Leucine]
- Mind Stimulating Matrix [Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin), Mucuna Pruriens Extract (as L-Dopa), Caffeine, Tyrosine Complex (L-tyrosine, Acetyl-L-tyrosine), Taurine])
- Vitamin B12 plays a key role in the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system, and for the formation of blood.
- Creatine Monohydrate helps to supply energy to all cells in the body. Betaine permits water retention in cells, thus protecting from the effects of dehydration.
- Glycerol Powder expands the body’s plasma in skeletal muscle tissue. Taurine is essential for cardiovascular function, and development and function of skeletal muscle, and the central nervous system.
- Citrulline Malate relaxes blood vessels allowing for more blood flow and reduces muscle fatigue.
- Beta-Alanine is a naturally occurring beta amino acid which increases the concentration of carnosine in muscles, and decreases fatigue in athletes and increases total muscular work done.
- Leucine, an essential amino acid, stimulates muscle protein synthesis, therefore, slowing the rate of muscle degradation from physical activity.
- The Tyrosine Complex in WReckon synthesizes protein. L-Arginine is the Precursor for the synthesis of nitric oxide (NO) which reduces healing time of injuries (particularly bone), quickens repair time of damaged tissue, and helps decrease blood pressure.