Dymatize Recoup Product Information
Recoup is designed to help you speed recovery and reduce muscle breakdown. In addition, Recoup is designed to help enhance cell volumization, promote vasodilation which may lead to better protein absorption and aid in immune and digestive health.
Recoup's advanced blend of BCAA's and B vitamins are formulated to help:
- Accelerate Recovery Time After Strenuous Workouts
- Reduce Muscle Tissue Breakdown*
- Enhance Cell Volumization for Strength and Size*
- Promote Vasodilatation for Better Protein Absorption*
Recoup is an advanced blend of the 3 Branch Chain Amino Acids, L-Leucine, L-Valine and L-Isoleucine. Each serving provides a full 7.2 grams of these essential amino acids that play such an important role in recovery after a period of stress such as an intense workout. These pharmaceutical-grade BCAAs are supplemented with pure Free Form L-Glutamine and Citrulline Malate. In addition, a full complement of the B vitamins have been added. These include Thiamin (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), Pantothenic Acid (B5), Pyridoxine (B6) and Vitamin B12.
345 Grams Grape
Serving Size:2 Scoops(11.5g)
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving % DV*
- Vitamin B1 (As Thiamin HCl) 1.5mg 100%
- Vitamin B2 (As Riboflavin) 1.7mg 100%
- Vitamin B3 (As Niacin Or Niacinamide) 20mg 100%
- Vitamin B5 (As Pantothenic Acid) 9mg 90%
- Vitamin B6 (As Pyridoxine HCl) 2mg 100%
- Vitamin B12 (As Methylcobalamin) 3.5mcg 60%
- Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid) 60mg 100%
- L-Leucine 3.6g †
- L-Glutamine 2.5g †
- L-Isoleucine 1.8g †
- L-Valine 1.8g †
- Citrulline Malate 1g †
- * Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- † Daily Value not established.
- L-Leucine*, L-Glutamine, L-Valine*, L-Isoleucine*, Citrulline Malate, Natural And Artificial Flavors In A Carrier Of Complex Carbohydrates, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Red #40, Blue #2.
- * Pharmaceutical grade
Directions For Dymatize Recoup: Mix 2 scoops, (11.5 grams) with 16 ounces of water. Because of the natural resistance of BCAA amino acids to go into liquid solution some settling on both the top and bottom may be noticeable.
For Maximum Results, Consume the Following:
Pre-Workout: <150 pounds = 2 scoops, 150-200 = 3 scoops, 200+ pounds = 4 scoops.
Post-Workout: 2 scoops immediately after workout.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.